While life is unpredictable, a few policies help to give method to the madness.
1. A $100 deposit is due at time of booking to guarantee your session date.
The deposit will be applied towards your session fee
2. The balance for all session fees is due at the conclusion of each session.
3. If you or your children are sick, please give us 24 hours notice. We know that emergencies occur.
We would be glad to reschedule, a happy healthy child is what we all want.
However if there is no phone call, email or you are a no show, you will forfeit your deposit.
4. For all orders, payment is due in full at time of order.
5. Due to the custom nature of the product, all prints, books, frames, etc. are non refundable.
Orders can not be canceled.
6. All print orders are final and can not be changed or refunded for any reason.
7. By placing an online order with us, you agree to the policies.
8. Generally print orders do take 2-4 weeks. We are a custom photography studio.
We will estimate your order, however; there is no guarantee that your order will be ready on that estimation date.
You are welcome to check status, but please be patient as we work on your custom order.
9. Please handle your prints and frames with care. Any damage to a frame or print that has left the studio, is the responsibility of the client and there will be a fee to replace it.
10. A 72 hour cancellation notice is required. If you decide to cancel your session in less time,
your $100 deposit will be forfeited.
11. THOMPSON and SPRING photography reserves the right to use images for
display, publication or other purposes.